The ideal candidate must have/ be:
- high school diploma
- good knowledge of the office package (outlook, word, excel, powerpoint)
- mastery of English, spoken and written
- highly motivated, with good organizational and problem-solving skills
- good interpersonal relationship skills and predisposition to team work
- outstanding qualities of precision and flexibility
- an origin from a productive / logistic industrial environment is welcome
The main activities he / she will carry out are: order management, transport document management, administrative side logistics management, planning of:
- Customer reception and complete supervision of the switchboard, reception and secretariat in general
- Management of the active billing cycle
- Logistics management on the administrative side (transport document, inbound / outbound shipments)
- External commissions (bank, post office, etc.)
- Relations with customers, suppliers and agents
- Support to the Administrative Office in the management of administrative activities such as accounting
- Other activities specific to the role
Experience with ESA \ E and CRM24 management systems is appreciated. Previous experience of at least 1 year is appreciated.
We propose immediate insertion with full or part-time internships and classification to be defined on the basis of the candidate’s profile. Once the trial period has been passed, permanent employment is evaluated.
Residence and / or domicile on site or in neighboring areas will constitute a preferential title.
Possession of driving license B.