Foundation of E. Piazza & C.
Foundation of bancor
- Production of payment notices for deferred and installment payments
- Copying machine & LED printer for the insertion of the variable data necessary for the collection of security
- Reader-sorters for checks and effects
- First producer extra-USA
- Double pockets compared to the market
- Internal intelligence
- Advanced software procedures
- Sviluppo del Know-How per la lettura dei CMC7 sugli assegni
- Primi a sviluppare i selezionatori in Europa con lettura CMC7 magnetica integrata, conquistando rapidamente la leadership di mercato
In the 1980s, bancor gained 95% share of the Italian and Spanish market
- Bank check reader
- It reduced the activities for the presentation to the Clearing House
- It acquired the code-line directly at the bank counter
Sviluppo del Know-How per la lettura degli OCR A/B sui bollettini di pagamento e successivamente su MAV RAV, etc
- Very small station for bank counters, directly connected to the keyboard of the PC
- It could read checks, credit cards, magnetic badges, etc.
During the early 90s, bancor was the first to introduce on the market various evolutions that will mark the history of the Front and Back Office processes of banks
Barcode 1D e 2D
Sviluppo del Know-How per la lettura di barcode monodimensionali, a cui faranno seguito quelli bidimensionali, per arrivare a QR Code e Datamatrix
- Extremely small scanner that digitizes and decodes documents, even rigid ones instantly on both sides
- Operational efficiency: time reduction for practices management
- First to introduce the A4 format to the counter
Pacchetto completo per la lettura delle MRZ dei documenti d’identità standard ICAO
- First super compact device for self-service check deposit
- Advanced intelligence inserted directly into ATMs and / or kiosks for an automated and electronic management of all types of documents
- Pacchetto completo per la lettura dei moduli F24 per il pagamento dei tributi italiani
- Primi al mondo ad introdurre sul mercato un pacchetto software che risolve una problematica a complessità estremamente elevata di lettura(open form, open font e con una stagionalità di stampa estremamente vasta)
Nuovo device per gli ATM e i chioschi che, oltre a gestire in maniera automatizzata tutti i documenti, è anche apribile per garantire una completa ispezionabilità del prodotto
bancor for sustainability
When we talk about corporate sustainability we refer to a new conception of entrepreneurial activity, according to which the ultimate goal of business activity cannot consist only in maximizing profit (typically a short-term objective), but must be extended to creation of long-term value, to the benefit of all company interlocutors and the needs of future generations.
With the aim of being sustainable, bancor has adopted new operating models that allow it to generate value both in terms of social results for its network and in preserving the value of natural resources (positive impact on the environment).
All this translates into positive returns for the company itself and for its fair economic results: being green, in fact, pays off!
Among the main initiatives adopted by bancor for environmental sustainability we find:
- The focus of its core business on dematerialisation, thus also supporting its customer network to evolve towards innovative and sustainable business logics
- The self-production of 80% of electricity through the installation of a photovoltaic system at our HeadQuarter
- The adoption of LPG cars with the aim of reducing C02 emissions
- Registration at ecoR’it, consortium for the disposal of packaging
- ISO 14001 Certification – adoption of an Environmental Management System
To be able to never fail the satisfaction of its customers, bancor has chosen to certify its Quality Management System through the ISO 9001 certification, an internationally recognized standard (and accepted in most countries of the world), which certifies that the products and / or services of a particular company are created and supplied to its customers following certain standards, policies, processes.
Taking care of the environment in which we live and preventing our companies from causing negative impacts on the environment are two of the most important challenges for companies today. As evidence of its commitment in terms of sustainability, bancor has chosen to certify its Environmental Management System by adhering to the ISO 14001 standard, internationally recognized (and accepted in most countries of the world), which certifies the control and maintenance compliance with legislation and monitoring of environmental performance